Can I take the Alcohol Passport test in English? 

Are you interested in obtaining an Alcohol Passport but wondering if you can take the certification test in English? In addition to Finnish and Swedish, we offer Alcohol Passport tests in English through our partnering educational institutions. 

The basics of Alcohol Passport:

Alcohol Passport is a credential provided by an educational institute, confirming that an individual possesses knowledge of and complies with the regulations, guidelines, and legislation pertaining to the service of alcoholic beverages. The Alcohol Passport is necessary for individuals working as the responsible person or substitute in an establishment that serves alcohol.

Language Options for Alcohol Passport:

We understand the importance of language accessibility when it comes to obtaining an Alcohol Passport. To cater to a diverse range of individuals, we offer Alcohol Passport tests not only in Finnish and Swedish but also in English.

So, if you've been wondering, "Can I take the Alcohol Passport test in English?" the answer is a resounding yes! Explore the language options available and embark on your journey to becoming a professional in the hospitality industry.

Cheers to your future in the world of mixology!

Read more:

Practice in English:

Read Valvira's material in English here.